No you wouldn't, just add stuff to the library that clear the crashes and make the whole library better over time. The stuff from bgt could be a sbase then build on that base. Sounds like a long-term project for a team of programmers totaling more than one. Best not put a team like that together until all candidates have done a few fishing trips together to figure out who is and is not compatible enough to work together though.

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018, Damien Garwood wrote:

Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 08:34:39
From: Damien Garwood <dam...@dcpendleton.plus.com>
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] accessible game engine

Hi,
Even if that were the case, it would still have its audio limitations, HTTPS
crashes and UDP-only networking. So we would still end up having to ransack the
internet just to find something decent. But yeah. I could certainly use the
pathfinder, calendar, timer, tone synth, input-related functions etc as a
library. That would be neat indeed. I mean, programmers often stress the
brilliance of code reuse, right?
Cheers.
Damien.