Hi.
You can look around on the network for a pathfinder, there are tons.

as for input, 2d and 3d audio, we have javascript libraries that might
help with all this. They can of course be ported to other languages.

Cheers.

View/Reply Online (#118811): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118811
View All Messages In Topic (8): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/11900903