Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 3:37 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] accessible game engine

No you wouldn't, just add stuff to the library that clear the crashes
and make the whole library better over time.  The stuff from bgt could
be a sbase then build on that base.  Sounds like a long-term project for
a team of programmers totaling more than one.  Best not put a team like
that together until all candidates have done a few fishing trips
together to figure out who is and is not compatible enough to work
together though.