Hi Dave,

I sort of suspected that would be a little normal.  After all, we did only get
a total of about 50 inches of snow or so and that is not including the snow we
got just before Christmas.  We certainly have gotten more snow than I can
recall in all the years I've been living in this area.  I mean I remember some
pretty big storms back in my youth, but I don't think they quite were this
large. grin.