Mmmh,

maybe regroup and refocus and look for a relative simple wired-only variant,
then e.g. the naonopi 4RS might do, 2 ethernet ports, comes with an optional
case (not sure whether it is pre assembled) enough oomp to SQM at 300 Mbps (as
far as I heard, I have not tested that myself though)... this will still need
an AP/switch combination, but for that an off the shelf wifi6 AP might already
suffice (or as pure AP the coming OpenWrt One, which I am quite excited about,
way mote excited that I should). Is that what you asked for, hell no. But it
might do as a replacement in a pinch...