Le 20/08/11 11:34, Florian Effenberger a écrit :

Hi Florian,

> "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of
> their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks
> in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are subject
> to international copyright laws. The use of these therefore are subject
> to our trademark policy."

I would only change the last sentence to :
"The use of these intellectual property rights as a whole is laid out in
our trademark policy."

Not having looked at the trademark policy in a while or followed the
discussions, I assume that the logos as graphical elements protectable
by copyright are also covered therein ?

Alex