From: Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
To: steering-discuss@documentfoundation.org
Sent: Wed, 24 August, 2011 10:57:12
Subject: Re: [steering-discuss] Re: trademark use request

Hello,

thanks for all your feedback! So, the latest version of this would be

"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of
their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks
in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also
subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our
trademark policy.

Is this something legally agreeable and something we all can live with?

If I hear no objections, I will modify the site footers accordingly in
the next days.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108