On 07.07.20 22:13, Michael Meeks wrote:
>       => so it makes no economic sense at all to invest in
>          -Desktop- Libreoffice you will never see a return.
>
>       That is manageable - we are investing heavily in creating
> Online and that is going well, and it funds our work on LibreOffice.

I highly value expertise and would never object marketing. But this
differentiation between Personal and Enterprise seems barely to be a solution.

So just to put this option on the table: Remove Online from the LibreOffice zoo
and make it a commercial product.

Good thing on this Personal Edition kerfuffle is that people discuss the
marketing strategy. I suggest to keep listening and postpone any modification
for 7.1. We run out of time to revert the PE patch.