Dear Michael,

thanks for the move to Colabora Online.

It's very hard to guarantee sustainable development for the Collabora
employees and as General Manager of Collabora Productivity it's your
job to take care of the staff. I wish you all the best, cause only if the
LibO dev's has a bright future, the project will have it too.

In addition I don't think that much will change between
LibreOffice and Collabora, cause as long as Collabora will find
funding work will be done for LibO.

As Collabora Online will be OSS I hope you make it as easy
as possible for contributors. At the end, the situation can
only improve, cause in the past LOOL was developed
mostly by Collabora and no community outside could be built.
Coming closer to Nextcloud (github) can also improve the situation.

As a LibreOffice contributor I'm happy to close the
private use discussion. But I hope that TDF will find some
sustainable ideas and concepts, cause the private use discussion
show very well, what didn't work. Free use for everybody and
nobody (private, governments, companies) has to pay dev's.

Best wishes
Andreas_K