Hi Uwe,

On 13/07/2020 11:01, Uwe Altmann wrote:
> TLTR?: Become a professional managed organization

        I imagine it's not just Italo that has concerns with that =)

> Teach people that LibreOffice is not the gratis version of MS
> Office but a real great idea which they can and shall support
> in various ways.

        Totally behind that; marketing more of the project and less of a gratis
product.

> Till this field, then economic returns can be seeded and grow there;
> and this is something TDF can do.

        Clearly we need to educate people.

> Don't try to force the TDF to do what it cannot (by statutes
> and/or by law) do

        Of course.

> if it is a really important issue, create an independent
> structure for it.

        The ecosystem though has a lot of competing independent structures,
each with different strengths, and interest in bringing LibreOffice to
different niches. Clearly having more players there would be good,
though having a single hyper-privileged one would not. But possibly new
structures are needed I suppose.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--