The curious question is why it worked prior to 2.20... It is possible
there is something in BoltWire that is causing the problem, but I have
no clue what...

Thanks for all your help with this, everyone.

Cheers,
Dan


On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Linly <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I've sent the help ticket. Waiting now.
>
> I've done all the thing you mentioned. Tested to 2.41. Nothing work.
> The
>
>> HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING    gzip,deflate
>
> is my last hope.
>
> Many thanks,
> linly
>
> On 2月2日, 下午11時07分, "alinome.net" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > My server host at a hosting company which uses cPanel to manage the
>> > server. I can't find any item or tab you pointed out. If I ask my
>> > server company how do I describe my request?
>>
>> I use cPanel too and found nothing about that. By the way
>> "shCustomTags" has nothing to do: it's a Joomla's plugin. It's "gzip
>> compression" what seems somehow related to this problem.
>>
>> If you create and upload a file called whatever.php with only this
>> line:
>>
>> <?php phpinfo() ?>
>>
>> and you visit it with your browser, you'll find this in the
>> Environment section:
>>
>> HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING    gzip,deflate
>>
>> I am not sure, maybe it has something to do with the solution
>> described in the page I found.
>>
>> Simply tell your company what happens and ask to disable gzip
>> compression on the server to test if it makes any difference.
>>
>> But maybe a deeper search in Google will bring you the answer.
>> Have you tried the other possible solution, deleting the browser's
>> cache and cookies?
>> Have you tried with other BW versions newer than 2.20?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Marcos
>>
>> --http://alinome.net
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to