Hi Cathy;
  Yes I have to adjust the recipes I get also.I have to make your 
recipe over again.I tried a little whole wheat flour in it and I 
didn't like the texture.I never have any luck when I use whole wheat 
flour.What I need to do is make the recipe like you said and I know 
it will be excellent.I'm going to make the starter now for tomorrow.
Thanks again,it's been a pleasure meeting you.I'll let you know....
what happens.
Donna:)



--- In [email protected], "Cathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Thanks Donna, I never thought to use salt 
> water for spraying, I'll have to try that. 
> 
> I have heard of the ice cubes in the oven 
> thing. You know how it is when you get used 
> to doing things one way!!! LOL 
> 
> Hope the bread comes out good for you. 
> 
> You may have to adjust the recipe a little, 
> seems to me every recipe I get I have to 
> adjust to my liking. You probably do that 
> too. Keep me posted!
> 
> Cathy
>








 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to