Sharon;
  30 years of bread making...wow!

Over the years I have done...good...bad...good ....bad 
with bread.
  Would you share a crusty french bread 
recipe and a raised donut recipe with us?
  I always wonder why my bread lacks flavor.

I always get a good texture,but not usually tasty.

Donna:)

--- In [email protected], 
"sharon best" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> i am not the one who gave you the recipe, 
> but i have made bread for 30 years.  
> 
> That should be 1-1/2 tsp of salt, that is 
> the problem.  
> 
> Good luck  Sharon
>   ----- Original Message ----- 
>   From: Donna 
>   To: [email protected] 
>   Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 9:45 AM




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to