Cathy;
  I would love your recipe for crusty french bread.Just what I have 
been looking for.I have starter sitting on the counter now,then I 
can make my bread in the morning.If sometimes it takes 3 days to 
make a loaf of bread...are you keeping it at room temp for a day and 
then placing it in the refrigerator for a day or so?Do you spray 
your french bread with water when it's in the oven?
 Thanks so much for your help.
Donna:)



--- In [email protected], "Cathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> I'd like to give you my experience with 
> baking bread. I've been baking bread 
> for 20+ years. 
> 
> Bread needs to develop flavor, using a starter 
> and going through the long steps all add to 
> the flavor of your bread. The yeast needs time 
> to grow and that adds flavor and texture to 
> your bread. 
> 
> Right now I'm in the process of making bread 
> that takes 3 days. Now, I know that's a long time, 
> I sometimes just skip the last day step if I don't 
> have the time. 




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to