Hello everyone!

Just placed an order from WLL on Friday as well as a Baratza Vario
grinder.  I'm very excited and nervous since this is my first espresso
set-up.

I have some fresh beans from Red Bird and have ordered a tamper, also
a bottomless portafilter so I can learn about my extractions plus some
other goodies.  So I think I'm ready for the big day!

Is the PID set to show the temperature at the group?  I have also read
that some other machines that have a PID is actually the boiler
temperature being shown and that they have to learn what the true
temperature is at the grouphead since it will cool during extraction.
I want to make sure that the Brewtus PID is showing the grouphead temp
and not the boiler.  I'm a little confused on this issue.

Not sure what kind of user manual will be in the machine, but if there
is anything I should know that the manual may not mention, I would
love to hear it.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated from all of
you.

Thanks
Cindy :)