Erik Reuter wrote:

>I'm hoping other UN countries would pleasantly surprise us on
>this. There are a number of countries that should be able to do a good
>job of it.  Whether they will or not is another matter.

Aren't there a lot of countries there now? There's at least the US,
Britain, Germany and Australia that I know of. Our medical teams and
mine-clearing teams are probably more urgently needed than anything we
might be able to contribute directly to political reform, but I still
rate them as a worthy contribution (along with our soldiers and
airplanes of course).

Cheers
Russell C.