At 06:50 AM 11/15/02, J. van Baardwijk wrote:
At 12:26 15-11-2002 +0100, Ticia Luengo wrote:

Am I reading this right? This guy works up to 80 hr a week and *still* has time to read a ton of books, watch games and movies, worry about being single in NY, and write such long and elaborate emails from the office at 9.30 pm???
He can only do that *because* he is single -- once a woman lures him into her ›liar‹

The cynical comment of a married man?

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
        --Dr. Jerry Pournelle