I wrote.....
> > In Ohio one can own a gun without a license, but in the
> near future,
> > you will need a license to carry a concealed weapon.

> Andy
> Dawn Falcon wrote....
> As far as I'n concerned, that's nuts. Means you can have people who
> don't know gun safety...
>
> At least in Israel, the people you see walking arround with guns have
> had military training...

Actually, I agree with you on both points. I know gun owners here in
town that genuinely scare me. They are redneck, good old, boys who's
parents were probably cousins. The new concealed carry law will be a
good thing though. It will require not only background checks, but an 8
or 10 hour safety class and test before you will be able to legally
carry a concealed weapon.  Personally, I would consider a safety class
and license before you were allowed to own a weapon a good thing.

Gary

Gun control means using two hands Maru.