Jon wrote:

> I estimate that I'll have the first chapter analysis post of Earth done
> around April 15 and will plan on posting them every 4-6 weeks
> subsequently.
> That's subject to change if the project is more daunting than I think it
> will be.

Ah, cool. I'd like to read that. I take this means I'll have to go and read
the damn thing now. Crap. I have to buy it first. I really should buy less
books. I found a forum discussing the works of Stephen Donaldson and there
was a really good chapter-by-chapter analysis of the First Chronicles of
Thomas Covenant. Well, they're only on the first book _Lord Foul's Bane_ but
it's been an interesting read. :)

> Of course, I first have to figure out what constitutes a chapter, since
> they're not labelled as such.  *sigh*

D'oh!

> What kind of tea?

PG Tips, so Sri Lankan probably.