On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Julia Thompson wrote:

> I thought "The Big Time" wasn't the best I'd ever read, but it was
> entertaining, at least.

It's been a long time since I read The Big Time, but remember enjoying it.
Then, I love just about anything by Fritz Leiber.  He's a genre stylist
who writes work that is aware of itself without being a parody or satire
of itself (Silver Eggheads being the deliberate exception).  Really
delicious.  Not really a visionary SF writer in the
Asimov/Brin/Bear/Benford sense of the word, but more of an accomplished
jack of all trades.

> Where's the best place to snag a complete list of Nebula award winners?
> (Anyone?)

http://www.sfwa.org/awards/archive/pastwin.htm

Marvin Long
Austin, Texas
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Poindexter & Ashcroft, LLP (Formerly the USA)

http://www.breakyourchains.org/john_poindexter.htm