> I do wonder, at some point will the credibility of
> these people just evaporate?  I mean, will people say,
> gee, the people of Iraq _did_ celebrate when we
> arrived, Saddam _was_ defeated fairly easily, the
> country _didn't_ collapse into civil war, the museum
> _wasn't_ looted, and so on - at some point will the
> media say (as the public already has) that empirical
> reality and these people's beliefs are, let's be kind, orthogonal?

I have no problem admitting all of that. Will the Bush administration ever
admit that they cannot find the WMD they swore up and down they knew exactly
where they were?

Tom Beck

www.prydonians.org
www.mercerjewishsingles.org

"I always knew I'd see the first man on the Moon. I never dreamed I'd see the
last." - Dr Jerry Pournelle