At 01:31 PM 6/11/2003 EDT [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>You mean, you HOPE we will find them. I don't care either way.

I'm sorry, Tom, but I think that you are lying.   You did not write your
two messages in this thread in a way that gives that impression that you,
quote, "don't care either way."

In fact, I think that you care very much whether or not Iraqi WMD's are
found in Iraq, since this gives you another avenue with which to criticize
George W. Bush.

Never mind the fact that before the war, no credible person disputed that
Iraq had not fully accounted for its WMD's and that it had not complied
with the relevant UN Resolutions.

JDG