On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 02:59 pm, iaamoac wrote:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 04:49:54AM -0500, Ronn!Blankenship wrote:

So agnostics are just as willing to find out if God exists as
they are
to find out that God does not exist?

That is pretty much the definition, I thought.

In practice, I think that many, if not most, agnostics are simply "honest atheists."

So atheists are "dishonest"? Are you just being rude as usual or do you have any kind of a point at all?

Since true atheism would require a matter
of faith -

No it doesn't. All of this has been gone over many many times on this list and you obviously have never paid the least bit of attention, yet you have the discourtesy to interject your nonsense despite not having a clue what you are talking about. That is very very rude.

since a negative cannot be proved,

Can you even read?

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd; indeed in view of the silliness of the majority of mankind, a widespread belief is more likely to be foolish than sensible."
- Bertrand Russell