--- William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 02:59  pm, iaamoac wrote:
>
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > they are
> >>
> >> That is pretty much the definition, I thought.
> >
> > In practice, I think that many, if not most, agnostics are
> > simply "honest atheists."
>
> So atheists are "dishonest"? Are you just being rude as usual or do you
> have any kind of a point at all?
>
> > Since true atheism would require a matter
> > of faith -
>
> No it doesn't. All of this has been gone over many many times on this
> list and you obviously have never paid the least bit of attention, yet
> you have the discourtesy to interject your nonsense despite not having
> a clue what you are talking about. That is very very rude.
>
> > since a negative cannot be proved,
>
> Can you even read?

William, I am sorry, but it seems that you were vexed by the post you are
responding to above. However, it seems that you are under some alternative
interpritation. Your cry of "rudeness" seems unwarented. Perhaps you shoudl
re-read and reconsider the intent, with the assumption that it is not meant
to vex.

=====