I would like to thank everyone who chimed in on this tread for the book
suggestions.  I will look for many of those on my next trip to the book
store.  For now, after I've finished _Expendable_ I will probably start
reading _The Hobbit_.  I want to read that book and all of the _Lord of the
Rings_ books before the final movie comes out, and it occured to me that
that is just a few months away.

Michael Harney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because
he had achieved so much... the wheel, New York, wars, and so on, whilst all
the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time.
But conversely the dolphins believed themselves to be more intelligent than
man for precisely the same reasons." - Douglas Adams