On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 06:23:41PM -0400, Erik Reuter wrote:

> Well, do you want a chance at winning money? I'll take that bet, i.e.,
> I win if Bush gets less than or equal to 52% of the popular vote,
> otherwise you win.  Money (no more than $100), dinner, whatever you'd
> like to bet?

Gautam,

If you don't like that format, here's another one: what if the winner
names the charity of his choice and the loser donates $X to that
charity. You can name any X no more than $100. (Actually, if you name
your charity in advance I might be willing to make the bet higher than
that limit if you want to, and depending on the charity you name).

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/