In a message dated 7/30/2003 10:20:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> As is usual in the intelligence business, the British said
> that they can't
> reveal their sources so as to preserve their leads.
>
> Now what?

Don't use it in the SOU. You don't insult the british by not using the information.
But by the way why is it "as is usual"? It would seem to me in something this
important the british could share their specific information. I would suspect that
more often than not in situations like this the info would be shared. I would very
upset to learn that we and our allies shared only conclusions not evidence.