On
> Behalf Of John D. Giorgis
> Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 12:46 PM
> To: Killer Bs Discussion
> Subject: Re: Seth Finkelstein on 16 words
>
> At 09:25 PM 7/22/2003 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >Which of course is what
> this all about.    So many Democrats turned a blind
> >> eye to Clinton's
> perjury
> >
> >But this is where you are precisely wrong John. No democrat
> defended
> > Clinton this. Not one said he was right
>

> Au contraire.... a great many noted that "any man would lie about
> adultery."

Cite please.  I'm unaware of any democratic or republican politico who
said 'What he did was right, and lying about it was expected and
acceptable.'  Just because a late night talk show comedian like Bill
Maher says it doesn't mean he is speaking for the American people.

Jon

Le Blog:  http://zarq.livejournal.com