At 04:34 PM 8/2/2003 -0400 Jon Gabriel wrote:
> [...]

Please do not put words in my mouth.   I never accused any Democrat of
saying those words, and as such it is wholly unreasonable for you to expect
me to find them.

Bob Z. said that no Democrat defended Clinton on this.

In my mind, Bob Z.'s claim is patently absurd.   Many Democrats did argue
that any man would lie about adultery, and the only possible reason for
making such a claim was to attempt to mitigate the charges against Clinton,
and as such, defend him.

JDG