On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 09:44 am, Jan Coffey wrote:

--- William T Goodall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Homicides per 100,000, average per year from 1998-2000

Dallas TX - 20.42
New York NY - 8.77

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs2/hosb502tabs.xls

If you are going to link to a site, it has to actualy exist. Sounds like an
interesting article. too bad it can't be read.

It is a spreadsheet. Are your MIME types set correctly?

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."
-George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002