At 10:02 PM 10/14/2003 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>How are we so certain that Rush is not racist? Does he have a personal
history of supporting racial equality? Does he give money to black
colleges? speak out for racial equality? I'm not saying he is a racist but
it is glib to say he is not.

I dunno..... it seems very weird to me that in wondering if somebody is a
racist that the second question one would ask is "does he give money to
black colleges?"

JDG