----- Original Message -----
From: "William T Goodall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Killer Bs (David Brin et al) Discussion" <brin-l@mccmedia.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: CoS in the news

> On 27 Jan 2008, at 03:28, Robert Seeberger wrote:
>

>> On 1/26/2008 8:47:30 PM, William T Goodall ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
>> wrote:

So....... you concede there are no grounds for discussion.<G>

Oh, BTW...

1 Apple
1a Apple
1b Apple vs MS
2 Apple vs MS vs Linux
3 BEOS
4 OSX
4a Unix and any derivation thereof
<G>

>> If you do indeed draw a line between organizations with origins
>> that
>> arise from actual faith and those who are scams perpetrated for
>> various reasons when defining religions then we might have
>> something
>> to discuss.
>

> So Christianity is a scam because of the existence of greedy lying
> televangelists and mega-church pastors? Or it's not a scam despite
> them since some people genuinely believe it? But some people
> genuinely
> believe Scientology too.

Even you know that not all Christianity is televangelists and
mega-churches, but you must be aware that all of Scientology is a
bloated pyramid scheme regardless of what the common member believes.
Lots of Christians have a low opinion of televangelists and the like
and don't pay them heed. A Scientologist isn't allowed that freedom.

xponent
Totalitarian Maru
rob