On 27 Jan 2008, at 03:28, Robert Seeberger wrote:

> On 1/26/2008 8:47:30 PM, William T Goodall ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> wrote:
>> On 27 Jan 2008, at 02:27, Robert Seeberger wrote:

That's not a useful distinction because the bona fides of e.g. Joseph
Smith or Muhammad are unknowable but the religions they founded are
nevertheless 'genuine'. Whatever that's worth for made-up nonsense.

Prophets/profits Maru.

--
William T Goodall
Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
atrocities." ~Voltaire.