On 1/26/2008 8:47:30 PM, William T Goodall ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
> On 27 Jan 2008, at 02:27, Robert Seeberger wrote:

Considering your point of view on all things religious, this could be
a difficult discussion. So if you consider The Church Of The Jedi or
Pastafarianism to be bonafide religions, then there is no point in us
wasting our time.
If you do indeed draw a line between organizations with origins that
arise from actual faith and those who are scams perpetrated for
various reasons when defining religions then we might have something
to discuss.

I would expect you are aware of the history of Sci/Dia but if not, as
Anonymous says, "Google is your friend".

> Quacks like a duck Maru.

Sounds more like the barking of Lawyers to my ear.

Have you seen "Anonymous' Response To The Media"?
This, to me, is the single most science fictional real-life-event of
my lifetime. Offhand I cannot recall anything that resonated with my
favorite genre the way this story does.
You always hear people say "You can't make this stuff up", but in this
case every aspect of it is like something "made up". Probably because
every aspect of it is.

xponent
The Silence Of The Scientologists Maru
rob