Mr Mielke,
I have found out The main cause of Brltty Bug. And it is not development bug of Brltty for Android. Simply, when I turn on The tablet by using fast reboot algorithm, Brltty communicate for several milliseconds with Tieman Braille Voyager. But after several hundreds of Milliseconds, android warning dialog window, which force user to give Android permission to use this device with The checkbox use for ever block Brltty from working. And this behaviour is causing random Brltty crash, since Android block USB communication till The moment, when user confirm The dialog Window. So I will give it up, since app can not fight with Android operating system. It is problem of Android 6.0, I will test it with newer Android.
The situation with connect / unconnect USB device is The similar.
Simply, Android want to confirm, that user will use this device and in some cases, this dialog, which block Brltty from using USB device will cause its crash. So by other words, yours code is perfect, since It will not be easy to test if Android 6.0 dialog have been appeared by using Uiautomator. It is sad, that Lenovo will not release Android 7 upgrade for my tablet. I have found perfect debugging solution for us. Professional solution from Google developers. Android 6.0 developers option contain checkbox add send bug report To The application shut down dialog. And after some amount of time, Google algorithms prepare full debug log. There are even some messages, which can not be fetched by using Logcat, such as addr fault in specific application. There are also many technical information about running device, including swap size, memory size, blocked memory size and other useful information.