[quoted lines by Mgr. Janusz Chmiel on 2018/04/06 at 18:50 +0200]

>Please, are you sure, that compiled Brltty 5.6 includes algorithm for
>detecting keys for controlling Brltty from Braille display?
>I Am afraid, that it only work for Linux release of Brltty.

Yes, I'm very sure. The code is the same.

Are you observing that the keys on the braille device have no effect at all?
Or, maybe you're saying that the keys on the braille device seem to be only
controlling NVDA.

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: d...@mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |