Yeah, we had a guy at one dance complain bitterly that other men were being
creepy with his girlfriend. But when I spoke with her, she said there was no
problem, they'd done no more than gypsy and swing her and occasionally speak to
her with advice on the dance. The more I spoke with the two of them the more I
wanted to yell at the woman - run fast, very fast, as far away from this
control freak as you can!!!! But I suppose it was not my place to warn her
right in front of him. No surprise they never returned.

Martha