As another non-rails capistrano user, keeping it a flexible
commandline
tool is important. Since that seems to be understood, I'm all for
Mathias
and Jonathan stepping up.

Git forks are great for experimentation, but `gem install capistrano`
better know where to go or we'll lose lots of newcomers.

--
Andy