Hi all,

I fully support Elpidio Latorilla's sharp and negative reaction towards W.
Goedert's Care2x.de project.

Looking at the Care2x.de-Site one can hardly find any close assosiation with
the Care2x Project at all.

May I cite the main paragraph on the site concerning Care2x ? ::

""As you see CARE2x.de is no more only a mirror of the Care2x project. You
may be astonished that there is a lot of content missed for the moment. To
get more information browse through the menu if you like to get information
about CARE2X browse the CARE2x resources at the main domains of CARE2x or a
mirror for faster access. ""
<<

First: the site is no mirror at all !
Second: No links, not even any hint to the many web-adresses of serious
Care2x ressources !!

Just "browse the Care2x resources..." is not enough for anyone, who is
seeking for more information.

So, that is close to sabotage, Wilfried !
It seems that you have hijacked the name Care2x for you personal (if may say
that: diffuse) purposes. (Well done :-| you surely create more traffic on
this domain name than on goedert.com or else....)
Care2x.de does not give the impression of a well developed, far advanced,
worldwide software project in such a critical field like medicine and health
informatics. It looks like a gaming place of some information idealist...As
german newbee looking for Care2x for the first time a would immediately
change my interest...

To my opinion CARE2x.de would be a german language resource for the Care2x
project. Here information mainly in german language should be given, mainly
german Care2x projects should be featured and referenced, mainly german
health care issues (in respect to Care2x) should be discussed etc....

Please do not misunderstand: This is not german nationalistic attitude. It
is only a question of logics, structure and transparency.

So I ask Wilfried, not to run Care2x.de as his personal advertising panel
and Typo3 experimental place.

He should rather dedicate this site explicitly to Care2x, not less and not
more.

Otherwise Wilfried should pass over Care2x.de domain to the growing, but
silent german Care2x community.

Sorry, I had to say that.

Alex