Hi, Just though I would put my two penneth into this discussion. I
have been following this mailing list for a while now, and feel a
little bit frustrated with this project. It seems to me that care2k
has become a reasonable product by v2.5, and is on the way to becoming
a good product.

Then it seems it was decided to scrap all this good work and rewrite
it from scratch. Why? It seems to me that the way forward is one of
continuous improvement to the base product we have.

It also seems to me that the project has become so wrapped up in the
tools that it wants to use, that it has forgotten what its purpose
was. That is to produce good open source software for use in
hospitals.

My advice is to take what we have that is working (ie v2.5), look for
a way to improve it, and do that. When that is done, look for another
way to improve it, and do that.

Anyway, enough from me, just let me finish by saying _please_ dont let
this project die, by spending years deliberating over this framework,
or that set of tools etc

Thanks
Tim