I agree with Robert. I see alot of problems with using a CMS for the
framework of care 3x. I think we should think of using one of the open
source Custermors Relationship systems ie Vtiger crm or Sugar crm.  I
think if were to go with a cms model we be in alpha stages for a couple
years.

Just my two cents

Jeff