I'm still getting inconsistent ST cleanup summaries using 4.2.5-SNAPSHOT
with the default in memory cleaner - See the attached log.

Note that all service tickets are found for cleanup, but only two here have
logged "Attempting to retrieve ticket". It appears in this version that all
service tickets are found, but only are two are 'expired' at the point
where the TGTs expire.

Again, this is despite having st.timeToKillInSeconds=600. The default
registry does 2 minutes pass per clean - the STs should all be expiring
when the TGTs expire (if I'm understanding correctly) - otherwise, they
should expire when timeToKillInSeconds passes. In this case 10 minutes.

Assuming the STs expire on their own, I waited 10 minutes:

grep "expired tickets found and removed." cas.log:

2016-08-24 16:47:21,814 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 7 expired tickets
found and removed. <- 5 TGTs + 2 STs, the last line of the attached log
2016-08-24 16:49:21,714 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 16:51:21,718 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 16:53:21,723 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 16:55:21,715 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 16:57:21,712 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 16:59:21,715 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 17:01:21,717 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 17:03:21,711 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 17:05:21,711 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 17:07:21,711 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 17:09:21,711 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.
2016-08-24 17:11:21,713 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - 0 expired tickets
found and removed.

The 3 floating STs should have expired somewhere, but don't appear to be.

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 8:54:29 PM UTC-7, Misagh Moayyed wrote:

> [...]
>> floating around memory, which would be OK if I were ticketing through ORM,
>> as I could audit active tickets directly in sql, or remove them myself. I
>> think in the meantime, I'll move production ticketing to a (slower, but
>> more easily auditable) ORM solution. I wanted to let you know what I'm
>> seeing on my end in case this is a weird edge case in the cleaner.
>>
>> On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 10:13:38 PM UTC-7, Misagh Moayyed wrote:
>>>
>>> I hate to say this, but it depends! It depends what you mean by login,
>>> and it depends what you mean by 10 :)
>>>
>>> Before we start to discuss the answer to the ultimate question of life,
>>> the universe, and everything let me explode this a bit.
>>>
>>> When you log into CAS, you get a TGT. You get an SSO session. That TGT
>>> remains alive so long you don’t log out and so long its expiration policy
>>> says it should live. For every application you log into, you will get an
>>> ST. The application ideally keeps track of the user session so it wouldn’t
>>> have to ask for more STs every time you refresh its page for instance. So:
>>>
>>> If you log in 10 times to 10 different apps, you get 1 TGT and 10 STs.
>>> If the act of logging in requires you to present credentials every time,
>>> (i.e. renew=true) then that’s still in the end 1 TGTs and 10 STs active and
>>> legible for clean up, because every time you generate a new TGT, the old
>>> one is immediately killed and destroyed and it will not show up in the
>>> clean up log.
>>>
>>> The cleanup process cleans expired tickets. Regardless of the ticket
>>> type. Doesn’t matter of it’s a TGT, ST, OC, etc. There are many many other
>>> types. All you have to remember is, if it’s expired, it gets removed at
>>> certain intervals. The only exception to this rule is, proxy-tickets are
>>> not removed by the clean up process when you “logout” forcefully, and this
>>> something that is fixed in the next patch release, thanks to William. But
>>> you’re not using PTs, so...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Misagh
>>>
>>> From: Jeffrey Wong <awo...@gmail.com>
>>> Reply: Jeffrey Wong <awo...@gmail.com>
>>> Date: August 22, 2016 at 3:50:03 PM
>>> To: CAS Community <cas...@apereo.org>
>>> Cc: mmoa...@unicon.net <mmo...@unicon.net>
>>> Subject:  Re: [cas-user] After a month, no tickets created in 4.2.2?
>>>
>>> I am not making use of proxy granting tickets, but I'll report back if
>>> it's still an issue once 2.2.5 drops.
>>>
>>> In the version that I have currently deployed, the counts on the tickets
>>> themselves seem strange to me - When I log in 10 times, that's 10 TGTs and
>>> 10 STs, correct? So I should expect 20 tickets to be cleaned up, rather
>>> than 15. If it's only counting TGTs, then I should have 10 tickets total.
>>>
>>> I've turned on debugging, and will be monitoring this issue for when it
>>> happens again, and let you know what I see in the logs. Meanwhile, can you
>>> confirm or correct my understanding of the current ticket cleanup log? It

https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/3ea99762-8912-4812-b892-49b76529f90e%40apereo.org.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,721 INFO
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Beginning ticket
cleanup...
2016-08-24 16:47:21,722 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.support.TicketGrantingTicketExpirationPolicy] - Ticket is
expired because the time since last use is greater than timeToKillInMilliseconds
2016-08-24 16:47:21,722 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Cleaning up expired
ticket-granting ticket
[TGT-**********************************************ORihpOIfmS-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,723 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.util.RegexUtils] - Pattern
^(https|imaps|http)://.* is a valid regex.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,724 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.logout.SamlCompliantLogoutMessageCreator] - Generated logout
xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-7-XffbXR6FzzdFQvespDrnzoIRD0VcldwFX4B" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-7-d0znIX1SQlWjde4tMl9Z-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,724 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Sending logout request for: [http://devtesting.company.com/]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,726 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Prepared logout message to send is
[org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl$LogoutHttpMessage@6002741c[url=http://devtesting.company.com/,message=<samlp:LogoutRequest
 xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-7-XffbXR6FzzdFQvespDrnzoIRD0VcldwFX4B" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-7-d0znIX1SQlWjde4tMl9Z-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>,asynchronous=true,contentType=application/x-www-form-urlencoded]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,731 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Captured logout request
[org.jasig.cas.logout.DefaultLogoutRequest@31b6bc8a[ticketId=ST-7-d0znIX1SQlWjde4tMl9Z-DEVTESTING,service=http://devtesting.company.com/,status=SUCCESS]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,731 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Attempting to retrieve
ticket [TGT-**********************************************ORihpOIfmS-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,731 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Ticket
[TGT-**********************************************ORihpOIfmS-DEVTESTING] found
in registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,731 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing children of
ticket
[TGT-**********************************************ORihpOIfmS-DEVTESTING] from
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,731 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removed ticket
[ST-7-d0znIX1SQlWjde4tMl9Z-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,732 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing ticket
[TGT-**********************************************ORihpOIfmS-DEVTESTING] from
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,732 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.support.TicketGrantingTicketExpirationPolicy] - Ticket is
expired because the time since last use is greater than timeToKillInMilliseconds
2016-08-24 16:47:21,732 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Cleaning up expired
service ticket [ST-7-d0znIX1SQlWjde4tMl9Z-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,732 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Attempting to retrieve
ticket [ST-7-d0znIX1SQlWjde4tMl9Z-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,732 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.support.TicketGrantingTicketExpirationPolicy] - Ticket is
expired because the time since last use is greater than timeToKillInMilliseconds
2016-08-24 16:47:21,733 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Cleaning up expired
ticket-granting ticket
[TGT-**********************************************wRykEwtwpD-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,736 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.logout.SamlCompliantLogoutMessageCreator] - Generated logout
xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-8-JxqVw1dh0wVBOatTzDw6YEpOTtu4dnX9oZh" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-8-wc5MeCwd5g61yHVmJQUO-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,736 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Sending logout request for: [http://devtesting.company.com/]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,742 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Prepared logout message to send is
[org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl$LogoutHttpMessage@3a06bd10[url=http://devtesting.company.com/,message=<samlp:LogoutRequest
 xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-8-JxqVw1dh0wVBOatTzDw6YEpOTtu4dnX9oZh" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-8-wc5MeCwd5g61yHVmJQUO-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>,asynchronous=true,contentType=application/x-www-form-urlencoded]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,748 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Captured logout request
[org.jasig.cas.logout.DefaultLogoutRequest@312e59de[ticketId=ST-8-wc5MeCwd5g61yHVmJQUO-DEVTESTING,service=http://devtesting.company.com/,status=SUCCESS]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,748 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Attempting to retrieve
ticket [TGT-**********************************************wRykEwtwpD-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,748 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Ticket
[TGT-**********************************************wRykEwtwpD-DEVTESTING] found
in registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,748 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing children of
ticket
[TGT-**********************************************wRykEwtwpD-DEVTESTING] from
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,748 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removed ticket
[ST-8-wc5MeCwd5g61yHVmJQUO-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,748 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing ticket
[TGT-**********************************************wRykEwtwpD-DEVTESTING] from
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,748 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.support.TicketGrantingTicketExpirationPolicy] - Ticket is
expired because the time since last use is greater than timeToKillInMilliseconds
2016-08-24 16:47:21,749 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Cleaning up expired
ticket-granting ticket
[TGT-***********************************************teCkVpN9qO-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,756 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.logout.SamlCompliantLogoutMessageCreator] - Generated logout
xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-9-rG7byVOrrDMidZkjbJ2orCYnEFaOnNzT1Td" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-10-iQfhCt1QHJsJLiyuyFJW-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,756 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
[org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl$LogoutHttpMessage@35f8e19d[url=http://devtesting.company.com/,message=<samlp:LogoutRequest
 xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-9-rG7byVOrrDMidZkjbJ2orCYnEFaOnNzT1Td" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-10-iQfhCt1QHJsJLiyuyFJW-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>,asynchronous=true,contentType=application/x-www-form-urlencoded]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,759 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Captured logout request
[org.jasig.cas.logout.DefaultLogoutRequest@4f5dced8[ticketId=ST-10-iQfhCt1QHJsJLiyuyFJW-DEVTESTING,service=http://devtesting.company.com/,status=SUCCESS]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,759 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Attempting to retrieve
ticket
[TGT-***********************************************teCkVpN9qO-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,759 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Ticket
[TGT-***********************************************teCkVpN9qO-DEVTESTING]
found in registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,759 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing children of
ticket
[TGT-***********************************************teCkVpN9qO-DEVTESTING] from
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,759 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removed ticket
[ST-10-iQfhCt1QHJsJLiyuyFJW-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,759 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing ticket
[TGT-***********************************************teCkVpN9qO-DEVTESTING] from
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,759 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.support.TicketGrantingTicketExpirationPolicy] - Ticket is
expired because the time since last use is greater than timeToKillInMilliseconds
2016-08-24 16:47:21,759 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Cleaning up expired
ticket-granting ticket
[TGT-**********************************************exn7wPy2Cc-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,772 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.logout.SamlCompliantLogoutMessageCreator] - Generated logout
xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-10-Bpr9oX0DtiuWLNZIgUBFP7sQ53lJqOfdGXY" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-6-CQaKStn4BbPZ1snamewK-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,772 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Sending logout request for: [http://devtesting.company.com/]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,773 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Prepared logout message to send is
[org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl$LogoutHttpMessage@cfe8e44[url=http://devtesting.company.com/,message=<samlp:LogoutRequest
 xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-10-Bpr9oX0DtiuWLNZIgUBFP7sQ53lJqOfdGXY" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-6-CQaKStn4BbPZ1snamewK-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>,asynchronous=true,contentType=application/x-www-form-urlencoded]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,774 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Captured logout request
[org.jasig.cas.logout.DefaultLogoutRequest@d3218d3[ticketId=ST-6-CQaKStn4BbPZ1snamewK-DEVTESTING,service=http://devtesting.company.com/,status=SUCCESS]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,774 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Attempting to retrieve
ticket [TGT-**********************************************exn7wPy2Cc-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,777 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Ticket
[TGT-**********************************************exn7wPy2Cc-DEVTESTING] found
in registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,778 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing children of
ticket
[TGT-**********************************************exn7wPy2Cc-DEVTESTING] from
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,779 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removed ticket
[ST-6-CQaKStn4BbPZ1snamewK-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,782 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing ticket
[TGT-**********************************************exn7wPy2Cc-DEVTESTING] from
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,783 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.support.TicketGrantingTicketExpirationPolicy] - Ticket is
expired because the time since last use is greater than timeToKillInMilliseconds
2016-08-24 16:47:21,783 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Cleaning up expired
ticket-granting ticket
[TGT-***********************************************rotjfYiWnc-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,792 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.logout.SamlCompliantLogoutMessageCreator] - Generated logout
xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-11-LdudOp3CFJciBGKE9sGpGXLDb2MiVbVaBjd" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-9-s9eci06XvKuCAcZULczJ-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,794 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Sending logout request for: [http://devtesting.company.com/]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,795 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Prepared logout message to send is
[org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl$LogoutHttpMessage@2cb83ca3[url=http://devtesting.company.com/,message=<samlp:LogoutRequest
 xmlns:samlp="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:protocol"
ID="LR-11-LdudOp3CFJciBGKE9sGpGXLDb2MiVbVaBjd" Version="2.0"
IssueInstant="2016-08-24T16:47:21Z"><saml:NameID
xmlns:saml="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion">@NOT_USED@</saml:NameID><samlp:SessionIndex>ST-9-s9eci06XvKuCAcZULczJ-DEVTESTING</samlp:SessionIndex></samlp:LogoutRequest>,asynchronous=true,contentType=application/x-www-form-urlencoded]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,803 DEBUG [org.jasig.cas.logout.LogoutManagerImpl] -
Captured logout request
[org.jasig.cas.logout.DefaultLogoutRequest@699be102[ticketId=ST-9-s9eci06XvKuCAcZULczJ-DEVTESTING,service=http://devtesting.company.com/,status=SUCCESS]]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,803 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Attempting to retrieve
ticket
[TGT-***********************************************rotjfYiWnc-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,803 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Ticket
[TGT-***********************************************rotjfYiWnc-DEVTESTING]
found in registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,803 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing children of
ticket
[TGT-***********************************************rotjfYiWnc-DEVTESTING] from
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,804 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removed ticket
[ST-9-s9eci06XvKuCAcZULczJ-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,806 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Removing ticket
the registry.
2016-08-24 16:47:21,807 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.support.TicketGrantingTicketExpirationPolicy] - Ticket is
expired because the time since last use is greater than timeToKillInMilliseconds
2016-08-24 16:47:21,807 DEBUG
[org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.DefaultTicketRegistry] - Cleaning up expired
service ticket [ST-9-s9eci06XvKuCAcZULczJ-DEVTESTING]
2016-08-24 16:47:21,807 DEBUG