On of the non-Casper BWRC groups has a box of the fiber optic cables
Dave mentions.  We got the OK to borrow a couple to exercise them for
a few days.  This is high priority on the to-do list.

Note as we as allowing longer distances the fiber optic cables
may be easier to route than the copper versions.  Shorter radius of
curvature and smaller diameter.

Matt