Infiniband raw speed is not the same as 10GBE.

Infiniband 4x
  2.5 Gbps per lane
  with 8/10b encoding datarate = 2 Gbps per lane
  4 lanes * 2 Gbps/lane = 8 Gbps
  this is datarate in 1 direction.
  double if going in both directions.

10GbE
  3.125 Gbps per lane
  with 8/10b encoding datarate = 2.5 Gbps/lane
  4 lanes * 2.5 Gbps = 10 Gbps
  this is datarate in 1 direction.
  double if going in both directions.

I have no interest in Infiniband 4x so haven't and won't research those
interconnects.

I haven't yet reserached 10GbE CX4 commercial network hardware to see if
any provide the power on the appropriate pins for the FO links.  I
wouldn't be surprised in there very few, or even none as you report,
that do so.