Hi Matt,

I understand that Infiniband raw speed is the same as 10GBE.

Most of the physical alyer standards (for example CX4) are compatible too, but the 10GBE people left the Infiniband 4-fiber and 12-fiber modes out. You cannot buy 10GBE switches that support these anywhere. Nor can you buy the transceivers.

Cheers,
Jouko

"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do
more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do
something else. The trick is to do something else."