Hi Nimish,

The mkbok_64 has been rebuilt with the -static option so that it now
includes the required libraries in the executable, I committed it last
friday. You can pull the latest libraries from SKA-SA. If this still doesnt
work then you can build mkbof from the mkbof repository, also on the ska-sa
github page.

Hope this helps.

Wes