hi neil,

if you want to sample your band with breaking it up into sub-bands,
there are a few samplers at 60 Gsps and beyond.

vadatech has a pricy 8 bit 56 Gsps ADC board.
jpl and jonathan kocz got one, but i don't think they've had a chance to
play with it yet.

intel recently demo'ed a 64 Gsps 8 bit ADC, but i don't think it's
available yet.

best wishes,

dan