From: Xin Cui
Sent: March 26, 2021 10:32 AM
To: casper@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [casper] Failed to install `virtualenv`

Hi Morag,

Thanks for your detailed explanation. It is very informative and helpful. In
that case, I think I will move forward with the toolflow configuration. I will
get back to you if I have other questions.

Thanks again!
Xin Cui
Electronic Support Team
Addr:    McGill University, Department of Physics
       3600 University Street
       Rutherford Physics Building
       Montreal Quebec
       H3A 2T8