Hello,

I am trying to set up working environment to run SNAP. According to the
instruction, I finished the installation of Matlab and Vivado on Ubuntu16.04.
Now I am trying to create Python3 virtual environment. I failed to install the
virtual environment by running `sudo pip3 install virtualenv`, I got the
following error message:

There is only one command I ran differently from the instruction:
`apt-get install python3 python3-pip`
I used `sudo` when I ran this command. I am not sure if it matters.

Do you have any suggestions to fix the problem?

Thanks,
Xin Cui
Electronic Support Team
Addr:    McGill University, Department of Physics
       3600 University Street
       Rutherford Physics Building
       Montreal Quebec
       H3A 2T8