Emmanuel Quevillon ha scritto:
Hi,

I am quite new with catalyst and I'd like to know how I could serve some html pages (actually documentation) e.g.:
www.myapp.com/docs/index.html ?

When I try to integrate such link in my template page, Pages are not served and as mentioned in the C::P::Static::Simple it does not serve .html file.

Is there any magic thing to do without changing MyApp->config->{static}->{ignore_extensions} ?

Thanks a lot

Regards

If I recall correctly, the default is to serve as static files only the ones under root/static, so try to put doc/ there.

P.S.: Please don't start a new thread under an existing one.

HTH

--
Marcello Romani
Responsabile IT